1. Do you like to sleep around?
2. Have an affinity for weird hangers?
3. Like tiny bottles of booze in your refrigerator?
Well, have I got a deal for you!!
Two, count ‘em, TWO Hilton card increased bonus deals end in 2 weeks (5/31/17).
I have both cards. The first is a no-brainer:
- Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express – Get 80,000 Hilton Honors points if you spend $2,000 on it in the first three months your card is open. Never has an annual fee.
- Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express – Get 100,000 Hilton Honors points if you spend $3,000 on it in the first three months your card is open. $75 annual fee. Earn a free weekend night on your anniversary date of your card approval.
Sound good? Under “Chip’s Favorite Credit Card Offers” at the top right side of this website, click on “Hotel Rewards Credit Cards” for these cards. Or click on the widgetty thing at the bottom of this post. Email me if you have any questions.
If need be, check out: 11 Ways To Meet A Spending Requirement.
If you and your significant other each got a card… well you do the math!
Remember, American Express’ current policy is that you are only allowed the bonus on a card once in your lifetime. Since these are increased, now would be a great time to pull the trigger on one.
If you are getting both cards, apply (and get approved for) one at a time. If you are unsure if you have had either of these cards in the past, call American Express 1-800-528-4800.
You don’t have to use my links to apply for the cards, but I certainly appreciate it if you do! Offers ends 5/31/17.
Here’s that widgetty thing: