Get $225 By Spending $500
Would you spend $500 to get $225 tax-free cash back? For a limited time – you can! Chase just increased the sign-up bonus on their Freedom card from $100 to $200 cash back. They also sweetened the pot with an extra $25 if you add an authorized user.
The card has 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. See details below.
This is the Visa that I carry in my wallet. It never has an annual fee. You always get 1% cash back on everything. You get 5% cash back on various categories that change every every 3 months like Gas Stations, Restaurants, Movies and Groceries.
Click on “Chip’s Favorite Credit Card Offers” at the top right side of this website and then “Cash Back”. Email me if you have any questions!
To get the bonus, you need to meet the $500 spending requirement in the first three months your account is open. That might be pretty easy to do by just paying your phone, internet and cable bills. $500 in three months is an average of only $5.55 per day. Like I said, it’s pretty easy to achieve. Read my post 11 Ways To Meet A Spending Requirement for some helpful ideas.
Remember, you don’t have to give a card to an authorized user. You just have to give a name that gets printed on a card for the authorized user to use. Maybe you get one for Pampero Firpo or Ivan the Terrible. Ha ha. As you know, they are the same person.
- For a limited time, earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter.
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like Gas stations, Restaurants and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire as long as your account is open