Oh, it’s on. As of now, you can register your American Express credit cardsssssss (that’s the super-plural) for Small Business Saturday. Do it at ShopSmall.com. You can get $30 in statement credits per card. Read my post $240 for Hooters and Me for more info and how I do it – quickly.
This is a great win-win. Basically, Amex is buying you stuff at small businesses on November 29th. If you don’t have an Amex card but want in on some of this hot, free-money action, you still have time.
Which Cards Work?
I’m a fan of the Delta Airlines & Starwood hotel and travel cards. Click on “Chip’s Favorite Credit Card Offers” at the top right side of this website for more info. Email me if you have any questions. Some of the cards that qualify are:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card
- Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card
- TrueEarnings® Card from Costco