$50 Bonus from TradeKing
Now through Halloween (all of October), open a new TradeKing account and get a $50 bonus when you fund it with $3,000 in cash or stocks, and make three trades. Use your bonus as a downpayment on that 1,000 count bag of Fun-Sized Snickers you have been eyeballing. No promotion code is needed, but you must click here to receive this exclusive $50 bonus offer.
At only $4.95 per trade it’s a money making venture. If you don’t have an extra three large sitting around, you can also get the $50 bonus if you open an account by transferring over $3,000 in stock from another brokerage house. TradeKing will refund up to $150 in transfer fees from your old brokerage house to TradeKing. FYI: The most I have ever been charged to transfer stocks from one place to another is $100. The receiving house has always refunded the transfer fee.
The $3,000 must remain in the account (minus any losses) for 90 days or you may lose your $50 bonus. Not valid for IRAs or other retirement accounts. New accounts only. One offer per household. SIPC insured.
Here’s a video post I did last year with more reasons to put your stocks in a brokerage house like TradeKing:
I have accounts at ALL of the following Brokerage Houses, which are all SIPC insured. Here are some of their current, great promotional offers:
- OptionsHouse – ($3.95/trade) – Free Kindle Fire – and/or – Up to $600 if open or move IRA there – or – 100 Commission-free trades – or – Free Dell Monitor – and – Get $150 if Refer-A-Friend
- Sharebuilder -($4.00/trade) – Get $50 for opening an account
- TradeKing – ($4.95/trade) – Open your TradeKing account now!
- E*Trade – Trade free for 60 days and get up to $500 for cash, stocks or IRAs. “Credits for cash or securities will be made based on deposits of new funds or securities from external accounts made within 45 days of account open, as follows: $250,000 or more will receive $500; $100,000-$249,999 will receive $250; $50,000-$99,999 will receive $100; $25,000-$49,999 will receive $50.”
- tradeMONSTER – ($7.50/trade) – Trade Commission Free for 30 Days
- Fidelity has frequent flyer mile promotions on American, Delta, and United
> Avoid paying a 2% replacement fee (FAQ #11) if stock certificates are lost – keep them at a brokerage house.
> SIPC is insurance, kind of like FDIC is for banks. Read more about SIPC.
> If you transfer stocks or an IRAs from one brokerage house to another, be sure to inquire about reimbursement for any transfer fees charged by the old brokerage house. The ACAT fee is usually about $75 and all the above brokerage houses should cover it.