Shop the Mom & Pops and get a $25 statement credit. First, you must register your American Express card here or on Facebook starting November 1st. Then use that card to make a purchase of $25 or more at a small business on November 26th, 2011 – aka “Small Business Saturday”. You can see a list of small businesses in your area now or after you register. AMEX wants you to register via Facebook but you can do it from the website as well. That is what I did and got email confirmation that my card registered. If you wanna stick it to The Man, man, you may roll the dice and register multiple AMEX cards.
If you would like an American Express card so you can get in on this hot kick-back action, check out the Gold Delta SkyMiles card. Great promotion! You will get 30,000 miles if you spend $1,000 total in three months. That’s enough miles for a free round trip flight and free checked bags for up to nine people in your party.
Click on “Chip’s Favorite Credit Card Offers” at the top right side of this website for up-to-date deals, terms, and conditions on that card and more. Email me if you have any questions about which card might be right for your situation.
- 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on the Card in the first three months from account opening– good for a free flight!
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Check your first bag FREE – for up to 9 people on your reservation – on every Delta flight
- Receive double miles on Delta purchases and 1 mile for all other eligible dollars spent
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.