UPDATE for 2013 — ING DIRECT is now Capital One 360.
Shhh!!! ING DIRECT doesn’t know what “sale” means. They think it means to give away cash. Now through Sunday night ONLY, they will give you $107 if you open an Electric Orange account (usually $50 bonus), $32 for a MONEY account and $27 for a Kids Savings Account.
I have an Electric Orange account. No Minimums. No fees. No tricks. No brainer.
Black Friday is about deals. Click here to open an Electric Orange account and you’ll be $107 richer. Where else can you make $107 in ten minutes today? When you get back from the jungle of credit card wielding, sleep-deprived bargain hunters, reload your bankroll (up to $366).
$107 Electric Orange account opening bonus
- Open Electric Orange November 25th – 27th and make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments (or any combination of the two) within 45 days.
- Your $107 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
- Bonus only available for new Electric Orange checking. Only one bonus will be provided per household.
$27 Kids Savings Account opening bonus
- Open a Kids Savings Account November 25th – 27th and we’ll put a $27 bonus into your new account. Only available when you open a new account with at least one new Customer (either you or the kiddo must be a new Customer to ING DIRECT).
- $27 bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, and is available for withdrawal after 30 days.
- There’s no minimum deposit amount required. 0.90% Variable Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 10/21/2011.
$32 MONEY account opening bonus
- Open MONEY November 25th – 27th and make 1 Card transaction (either signature, PIN-based or with PayPassTM) using your MONEY Card within 30 days we’ll put a $32 bonus into your new account. (Keep in mind, the teen gets the Card.)
- Your $32 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 35.
- There’s no minimum deposit amount required. 0.25% Variable Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 7/13/2011.